blank.gif
 Print Thread
Recruiting.
Steeltusk
So I've begun.

If anyone gets a message from
Rhapsodybd
Appyo (low level but wanted to join)
Sneák (Low level Appyo's other half) - Cheers whoever invited this one in, I'm assuming Indi cause I was off by midnight haha!
Kudash

He is a potential new recruit please invite him but leave him on Calf rank as that rank can't do any damage to the bank.

Updated with new joiner 04/10/17
Edited by Steeltusk on 04-10-2017 08:51

Steeltusk
Threads I've setup... I didn't really know what to write but if you want to keep an eye on them they are

https://eu.battle...632#post-1

http://www.mmo-ch...s-others-)

If you can think of anywhere else to start shouting about us, let me know. If we can get 3 or 4 good players on board I think that would be the ideal. I'd like to push into Heroic ToS if possible and look in good shape for the new raid when that turns up.

Steeltusk
So just an update, it looks like we are starting to get a few through the door now. I'm wondering what people think should be the calf period?

I know Appyo and Sneak have been pretty vocal on the guild chat and seem to fit in really well. Rhapsodybd hasn't been online very much and seems a little more quiet. Kudash only joined last night so way to early for him yet. Just wondering what people think?

Kaldan
Well I think we should promote Chris since he has to put up with Ash and leave her as calf.. LOL Grin

Indio
Play it by ear.

Steeltusk
Think I'll wait till after the raid this week.

10Grams
New Joiner

New Member Zhaji (Mistweaver Monk) who had seen one of Stell's ads.

Another who has grown tired of Alliance and switch over to Horde, currently low level there Ally side toon is 8/9 HC.

Seems nice enough, 35 from UK no idea if male or female Pfft

Jump to Forum:
blank.gif
capmain-b-left.pngcapmain-b-right.png
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
873,655 unique visits