bullet.gif Total Members: 36
bullet.gif Newest Member: 10Grams
View Thread
blank.gif
Discussion Forum » Other Games » World of Warcraft » Battle for Azeroth
 Print Thread
Battle for Azeroth
Steeltusk
This is due out on August 14th, I'm thinking of delving in again, as they are removing the Mythic + achievements and adding something new, I'd like to try and complete a level 15, I was wondering if anyone else would be interested? Will be about on TS having a chat too.

Steeltusk
Interesting post on threat generation next expansion.

http://www.wowhead.com/news=284658/threat-generation-nerfed-for-tanks-in-battle-for-azeroth?src=distroscale

Might mean a bit more old school for threat and none of this mindless charge through.

Fidster
That's gonna fuck with those DPS meters Grin
"Do you know what "nemesis" means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent.
Personified in this case by a 'orrible cunt... Me!"

Steeltusk
I'll be all up in that mate, don't you worry. I'm going to be Roguing away, plus hopefully it means when I use Tricks of the Trade to pass agro to <insert DC Preist name here> and I can have a good old chuckle whilst I vanish away.

Indio
I dunno, a good death from aggro means you are properly winning on threat. Huzzah!

Fidster
Okay that's cool, coz I'm well up for helping out on those Deaths per Second meters with some of my awesome panda tanking

Shock
"Do you know what "nemesis" means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent.

Steeltusk
Hurrah! Awesome Panda tanking sounds like it should be an anime, maybe if you added squad to the end of it.

Fidster
www.darkgamers.org/images/AwesomePandaTankingSquad.png

Steeltusk
YES!!!!!!!

Jump to Forum:
blank.gif
capmain-b-left.pngcapmain-b-right.png
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?