bullet.gif Total Members: 38
bullet.gif Newest Member: Rhaps
View Thread
blank.gif
Discussion Forum » Guild Wars 2 » General Chat » GW2 free weekend. April 19-21
 Print Thread
GW2 free weekend. April 19-21
Steeltusk
Another free weekend available for those of you to not join us just yet on GW2. Yes Woolfie I'm looking at you.

If you haven't tried it your missing out on one of the best MMO's out there. Come join the rest of the DC gang this weekend for a couple of laughs and to check out Tush's puzzle adventure box.

Official link
https://www.guild...ril-19-21/

Psykotix
If people are hitting the puzzle box I may give in and take part. Is there any reason to other than getting the weapon skins? Can't stand most of them but if i can sell them, that may work for me!

Steeltusk
You can only sell them if you get them as a drop in the chests mate. other than that it's just for fun really. That and the titile.

Psykotix
I like the sound of getting a titile from it. On the off chance you meant a title (i hope you didn't!), what title is it and how much effort is it to get? Must admit the whole thing has passed me by after i got irritated by the enemies in the chests lying about the world! Constant knockbacks are irritating!

Steeltusk
Stell spell gud!

Cant remember the title and as far as I know its a good few hours work Tush is your man though.

Jump to Forum:
blank.gif
capmain-b-left.pngcapmain-b-right.png
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
1,828,404 unique visits