Users Online
bullet.gif Guests Online: 1

bullet.gif Members Online: 0

bullet.gif Total Members: 38
bullet.gif Newest Member: Rhaps
View Thread
blank.gif
What would you like us to organise more in GW2
More dungeons story mode or explorable More dungeons story mode or explorable 40%[4 Votes]
More Fractals cause once you start reaching level 10 + the rewards get a lot better More Fractals cause once you start reaching level 10 + the rewards get a lot better 40%[4 Votes]
WvW If your not a huge fan of PvP you will be of the epic scale battles WvW If your not a huge fan of PvP you will be of the epic scale battles 0%[0 Votes]
SPvP (structured PVP) Get big mobs of us together and hit the SPvP levels SPvP (structured PVP) Get big mobs of us together and hit the SPvP levels 0%[0 Votes]
Jumping puzzles... nuff said Jumping puzzles... nuff said 0%[0 Votes]
Or zone exploration Or zone exploration 0%[0 Votes]
All of the above I'm just taking a break All of the above I'm just taking a break 20%[2 Votes]
None of the above I'm just not that into GW2 None of the above I'm just not that into GW2 0%[0 Votes]
Total Votes : 10
 Print Thread
DC Needs you!
Steeltusk
So in an effort to breath some life in and get people back (we only had 5 on Thursday but completed a very nice fractals run) I was wondering what people would like to do more of so we can make things a bit more varied? Or is it just the "summer" loll?

Bounties is something we need to do but it's getting a lot faster now the past two weeks we have completed them on the second attempt each time. Anyways I thought I'd stick a poll up to try and get peoples opinoins on what they want to get involved in.

Monkey Hustle
I voted for fractals but am up for dungeons too! Smile

Steeltusk
Fractals seem to be running away with it at the moment Smile

patman
i voted dungeons but im good with fractals too.i'm just taking a break as it was starting towain on me slightly.

Dorman
I'm up for fractals, dungeons, WVW, don't mind really i'm going to be slightly more off than on in the next few weks or so as my next assignment in due for the masters course Sad

Psykotix
Sorry it's been a while. I picked up FIFA 13 and Skyrim recently and have been playing those for a break. I wasn't getting tired of GW2, though did find myself spending a lot of time chasing dragons for rares, but it's been nice playing something different Smile

Voted for all of the above though Fractals and Dungeons are a preference. WvW just shows how terrible I am at GW2 when there's a bit of pressure, though wouldn't mind giving it a crack every now and then in a group.

Catch you all soon
x

Steeltusk
Phew thats a relief! Thought we were heading to the dark days of no one being online! I will sort some potential Dungeon runs out in the coming weeks and see what we can get numbers-wise.

Dont forget part II of southsun is released later today, so if anyone else is around Thursday I'll be taking a look round the island then Smile

Jump to Forum:
blank.gif
capmain-b-left.pngcapmain-b-right.png
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
1,828,429 unique visits