Dark Gamers Teamspeak
Users Online
bullet.gif Guests Online: 2

bullet.gif Members Online: 0

bullet.gif Total Members: 38
bullet.gif Newest Member: Rhaps
View Thread
blank.gif
Discussion Forum » Guild Wars 2 » General Chat » Want wing with that?
 Print Thread
Want wing with that?
Steeltusk
Want to get your character a cool pair of visable dragon wings... YES! Then check this out.

New event starting today, you need to complete something like 10 of 14 achievments to earn the shattered wings or get a very rare drop/collect 100,000 baubals to earn the full wings. Some basic info below but the forums are rampant with rumours.

Official link.
https://www.guild...e-11-2013/

Freti
Spent the best part of this morning throwing up by the awesome looking fountain due to large consumptions of sweets Grin
good fun so far and Dragon Ball is pretty awesome. kind of like hutball on SWtOR Wink

Steeltusk
So logged on early evening yesterday with Tush and also this morning. The event is brilliant!!!!!! If you haven't logged onto GW2 for a while you have to log on and try this out everyone.

First off Moa racing, sadly you don't get to ride them but you do get to bet on them and cheer on your winner, bets cost 50 silver and if your a winner you can get 1G 40S back!

Second reason, smashing dragon pinata! earn yourself some candy yummy!

Third reason, you can collect more candy (used as curerncy to purchase food fireworks and if you can save up 100,000 the full dragon wings) by fighting holographic monsters around the world, they are not as tough as the Christmas ones more close to the SAB ones.

Fourth reason, the Holographics in the sky at lions arch look incredible, they have done a really nice job, if you've seen the spirits in Holbrek check these out in lions arch they are brilliant. There have been loads of other changes to things like the mystic forge too.

Finally the fith and best reason to visit... the new PVP game dragon ball. you can shoot fireballs at each other, collect power ups to give you more abilities and generally run ammok in this GREAT pvp game. If you like Crab toss then you are a tosser this game shits on it from a great height and is immense... I can not recommend this enough.

So if you have been having a little break from Tyria, bored of the same old same old, pop on by and check this out it's brilliant! If anything to listen to Tush squel like a girl when his Moa comes in lol!

PS before I forget you can get shattered dragon wings as a back item for your Character by completing achivements through the new event it's very simple to complete but I do recommend trying this out its AMAZING!

Steeltusk
Forgot to mention, if you have ever bought Gems, ANET have rewarded people with 3 Free minipets. Just log in to collect.

Tush
I do not squeal!

Now thats out of the way, I would like to add to the mini pets thing Steel mentioned.

If you get one of the new rare quality Risen Knight mini pets and put it in the mystic forge with the 3 pets you get from the free pack you get sent (or you buy for gems off the TP) then you get the exotic quality Mini Collasus mini in return! Smile

Please note the 3 pets you need to add with it are the ones you get from the event only mini's pack that gives the mini destroyer troll, branded minotaur and mini frostwolf things.

It will not work if you buy the normal 3 mini pack and put them in the forge with the mini risen knight

Steeltusk
Time sensitive note about Dragon bash. If you want to get yourself the dragon helm, which does look quite cool it is only obtainable between 9 AM PST on Friday, June 14 to 9 AM PST on June 17. You get an option for all armour types light, medium and heavy. Also it's a pretty easy achievment to get as you just have to stand there by the looks of things.

Original source and guide to dragon bash http://dulfy.net/...ent-guide/

On a side note in the Gem store for free I picked up some dolly which had +1 to every stat and 3% magic find... not sure what that was all about but it was free and I'm not above taking freebies Pfft

Freti
Steeltusk wrote:

Time sensitive note about Dragon bash. If you want to get yourself the dragon helm, which does look quite cool it is only obtainable between 9 AM PST on Friday, June 14 to 9 AM PST on June 17. You get an option for all armour types light, medium and heavy. Also it's a pretty easy achievment to get as you just have to stand there by the looks of things.

Also know as 17:00 (5PM) BST Wink

Steeltusk
Ohh lar de dar!

Jump to Forum:
blank.gif
capmain-b-left.pngcapmain-b-right.png
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?