bullet.gif Newest Member: Rhaps
View Thread
blank.gif
Discussion Forum » Other Games » Blood Bowl » Time for another round
 Print Thread
Time for another round
Dorman
Hey all,

a few of us were talking about BB last night and suggested it might be time for another league. Personally i'm up for it again but i lost my old login so i've had to make a new one and can't access the old leagues. can anyone let me know the password to DC open and post below if you are interested in another league?

Dor

Indio
Password for DC Open is darker.

And I am always up for some more Bloodbowl! We were thinking about doing random teams if people are up for that, would be a proper chuckle! Grin

Steeltusk
I'm in, who wants the Thorny Crown of setting up a new league then lol?

Indio
I don't mind setting it up with a few commissioners as usual. Who is in for another season then?

Monkey Hustle
Yes, more carnage plx!!! Random teams ahoy!!!!

Tarnop
I'm in this time round!

patman
Aye!

Sammy
I'll attempt it this time! Shock

Dorman
Sure why not!

Indio
Nice!

With Tush, Chi and Fiddy (to be fair we all know they won't miss a league Pfft) that makes a rather nice 10...

So we have
Indio
Steel
Chi
Tarn
Pat
Fiddy
Sammy
Hustle
Dor
Tush

Anyone else fancy some BB action? If so, get your name on here, the more the merrier. If not we will go with what we have...and Steel will be drawing names as he has a foolproof plan to randomise the selections Wink

p.s. Chaos or legendary, either will be ok for this league. Obviously if a chaos edition team is drawn for a legendary player we can redo the draw for them.

Steeltusk
Goblins and Halflings will be in the draw Shock

Monkey Hustle
If a team is drawn for a player with experience with that team then we redraw? For instance if I got lizards then we pick again? Just to keep things fair Smile

Steeltusk
Even better!

Indio
MonkeyHustle Wrote:

If a team is drawn for a player with experience with that team then we redraw? For instance if I got anyone other than halflings then we pick again? Just to keep things fair

Fixed.
Edited by Indio on 19-06-2013 10:58

Monkey Hustle
Indio wrote:

MonkeyHustle Wrote:

If a team is drawn for a player with experience with that team then we redraw? For instance if I got anyone other than halflings then we pick again? Just to keep things fair

Fixed.

i44.tinypic.com/ab2vth.gif

Indio
Hahaha fantastic!

Steeltusk
Don't worry Hustle, theres always goblins!

Freti
Yeah, i'll give it a go. give you all some more practice Smile

Indio
Plus Woolfy (confirmed) is 12. I think we are good to go now, unless theres anyone lurking who wants to sign up, please get your names on asap so we can manage the numbers Grin

We can do the random draw on Monday, if we can get most people on for then...anyone not able to make it then?

Hopefully get some bloodshed on after the draw!

Tush
To confirm i am in for this, althoguh i think ive already been put down as a yes anyway Wink

mondays cool for me to start the random team league Smile

Jump to Forum:
blank.gif
capmain-b-left.pngcapmain-b-right.png
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
1,822,800 unique visits