bullet.gif Total Members: 38
bullet.gif Newest Member: Rhaps
View Thread
blank.gif
Discussion Forum » Other Games » Blood Bowl » Time for another round
 Print Thread
Time for another round
Monkey Hustle
Mr Patman, any day this week good for you?

Sammy
I think my next game is with Woolfy, so if you're about Friday Woolfy I'll be ready for a good kick in! Frown

patman
2-0 loss against Hustle tonight.Shit dice,spent the night pushing his team around Sad.Almost pushed my way through for a touchdown but Hustle retreated to thwart my vallant effort.On his last touchdown i lined my team up for him to knock over in the hope he got a turn over as it was his last go but he didnt fall for it Angry,touchdown number two went in and the game was over.Cheers Hustle,good game Smile

Tarnop
I think I have Dor next, when's good for you mate?

Dorman
I'm free tomorrow night or tuesday matey if hats any good?

Tarnop
Tomorrow is good for me, I'm only working in the morning so any time in the PM should be fine

Dorman
Should be on from about 8 i hope Smile

FudgeMonkey
Sammy wrote:

I think my next game is with Woolfy, so if you're about Friday Woolfy I'll be ready for a good kick in! Frown

Yes Sammy i'm about tonight, should get on for about 20:00 with any luck Smile

Monkey Hustle
Woolfy Sammy says shes sorry but she cant make it tonight, so you can have a 2-0 win as shes not sure when she will be able to make it. Grats bud Smile

Monkey Hustle
How are we doing with the last remaining games? I know Dor tried to have his game friday, though Tarn was a no show. Did it get replayed?

Is Chi and Fids the other game left?

Could I also ask that we please try to make a little more effort to let people know if we cant make a game so they are not sat around waiting all night?

Steeltusk
I think Chi is about tonight, I'll drop him a txt to contact Fiddy.

Tarnop
Sorry guys, especially Dor, for my lameness on Friday. No excuses, I'm just a disorganised pleb. I don't know if I can make it in a reasonable time this week, so I shall concede my halflings to their inevitable defeat.

Monkey Hustle
Okey doke bud, if you are sure Smile

Just Chi and Fids left then we can get this one wrapped up and the new one started Grin

Tarnop
Yeah, I'm building back up to full time hours at work this week, so there's every chance I'll be asleep by tea time most nights. Such an old man Smile

Steeltusk
So we could well get underway with the new season this week then? Exciting!!!!!!

Dorman
No Worries Tarn, It happens matey i'd do the same apart from being attacked by a 6yr old the moment i sit down.

Monkey Hustle
Breaking news!!!! Theres a final in the league! Steel hasnt won it just yet!!!!

Steel V Me! The winner gets the pleasure of the league title and the pain of playing halflings next season!!!

Indio
oh cool...good luck?

Fidster
Sadly no deaths but a good number of my elven bitches left the field proper fucked in an awesome game against Chi... The remains of my team will now be dissolved in a bath of acid Grin

A 2-0 victory puts Chi up to 3rd spot, gratz bud!

Looking forward to the final now!!! Grin
"Do you know what "nemesis" means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent.
Personified in this case by a 'orrible cunt... Me!"

Steeltusk
Bugger it, I thought I'd won! I know everyone out there will be much saddened by the news that I didn't take home the trophy yet and now I have to contend with the horror that is Hustles Chaos team to try and steal a win.... Once more into the breach!

Jump to Forum:
blank.gif
capmain-b-left.pngcapmain-b-right.png
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
1,822,794 unique visits