Dark Gamers Teamspeak
Users Online
bullet.gif Guests Online: 1

bullet.gif Members Online: 0

bullet.gif Total Members: 38
bullet.gif Newest Member: Rhaps
View Thread
blank.gif
Discussion Forum » Other Games » Blood Bowl » New BB League - Sign up here! (Fun league)
 Print Thread
New BB League - Sign up here! (Fun league)
Freti
patman wrote:

2-0 win to the Cobbs.killed a player on me first turn,badly injured a player on me 2nd turn then spent the rest of the game pushing orcs off the pitch.
Cheers for the game Freti Grin

Phhaaaa. apoc stopped it being 2 deaths Frown
i'd like to say good game but it was torturous from start to end lol
well played though mate. Wink

Monkey Hustle
Will be giving results on m onday if the games havent been played. Will work out whos getting the wins, or draws, and post here soon. Get them played before monday if you can!

Monkey Hustle
My halflings V Chi's Vampires ended in a 2-1 win to the vamps. Pretty much a predictable win for the vampires. Chi did manage to kill one of his vampires by tackling one of my little guys, but unfortunately his apothecary bought him back to life. Or death. Whatever it is a vampire is.

As the last game on the day was Dor V Tarn and we havent seen Dor say hes back to play BB yet we gave the win to Tarn so we could turn the day over. Al I have you next so whenever is good for you Smile

Steeltusk
Dor I'm available at the weekend if you're back.

Indio
whens good Chi?

patman
Played Fiddy in the week and won 2-1.Fidds took the lead in the first half,he got a half cocked cage together and i went for the cage smash with my big guy and forgot juggernaut only works when blitzing and gave him the chance to get 6 squares from a TD.Then a series of woefull rolls on both teams saw a very funny scramble over the line.
The 2nd half consisted of me reducing him to 5 players very quickly and grabbing 2 TD's.
we had 2 turns left for me to really smash the crap out of him and he opted to put what players he could on the back line the pussy.

Great game cheers Fidds.

Chialdra
I shall be off work at some point this month! I have tuesday and wednesday off next week or probably better for me not getting girlfriend aggro is an early evening match this weekend?

Indio
will try for that mate

patman
Bump.Get em played guys.

Fidster
Not enough BB going on here! Angry

3 Days left and only 4 points between the top 5... Get 'em played gheys!!!

www.darkgamers.org/pics/7Day.png
"Do you know what "nemesis" means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent.
Personified in this case by a 'orrible cunt... Me!"

Indio
Fair enough Smile

Whens good Chi?

patman
Bump!

Fidster

Bump!
"Do you know what "nemesis" means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent.
Personified in this case by a 'orrible cunt... Me!"

Tarnop
Freti, it's me and you next dude, when you free?

Indio
When you free Chi?

Jump to Forum:
blank.gif
capmain-b-left.pngcapmain-b-right.png
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.